This is a 45 minute online session for 2, 3, or 4 family members.
Every family member uses a unique blend of DiSC. Understanding what each family member’s blend is; means we can create quality, authentic and trusting relationships. In your coaching session, the coach will go through each family members DiSC assessment and depending on time, help you understand the following:
- Who is the adventurer, or risk taker or take charge person
- Who is the motivator, or social butterfly or party person
- Who is the care giver, or great listener or serving person
- Who is the analytical, or gadget person or reading/research person
- Communication styles
- Conflict and how to defuse toxic behaviour
- How each person can voice their opinion without experience judgement – this encourages open communication
If there is a specific family area or topic listed above that you would like your coach to focus on, mention it at the beginning of the session and the coach will focus on that after going through each family members DiSC assessment.
Please remember to forward each family members DiSC assessment report, to your coach, for preparation for the family coaching session.
If you are interested in DiSC Family Coaching, please purchase a DiSC assessment for each family member and book and pay for the coaching session by going to “Book a Coach”.
- Service category: DiSC
- Coaching Category: DiSC Family Coaching,
- Coach: Select the coaches name (feel free to browse the coaches profile from “Find a coach”
- The coaches calendar will show days and time slots available
- Select the time that works for your whole family
- Proceed to the secure shopping cart to finalise your payment
View our coaches profiles by going to “Coaches”