This is a 45 minute online session for 2, 3, or 4 family members.
Every family member uses a unique blend of DiSC. Understanding what each family member’s blend is; means we can create quality, authentic and trusting relationships. In your coaching session, the coach will go through each family members DiSC assessment and depending on time, help you understand the following:
- Who is the adventurer, or risk taker or take charge person
- Who is the motivator, or social butterfly or party person
- Who is the care giver, or great listener or serving person
- Who is the analytical, or gadget person or reading/research person
- Communication styles
- Conflict and how to defuse toxic behaviour
- How each person can voice their opinion without experiencing judgement. Encouraging open communication
- Troubled teens
If there is a specific family area or topic listed above that you would like your coach to focus on, mention it at the beginning of the session and the coach will focus on that after going through each family members DiSC assessment.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to purchase a DiSC assessment for each family member over the age of 14 yrs. Each family member needs to complete their assessment and forward their report to the coach. If there is a specific family conflict or topic listed above that you would like your coach to focus on, please mention it when emailing all the family DiSC profiles to your coach and the coach will prepare accordingly. The Family Coaching Webinar will focus on going through each family members DiSC assessment, their value to the family and your requested topic (not all topics mentioned above can be covered in one session). If you do not mention a topic, the coach will use his/her discretion as to what would best serve the family, based on what came to the fore from the assessments.
View our coaches profiles by going to “Coaches”