Coaching with Impact
Blending Coaching, Mentoring and Training
Learning to blend Coaching, Mentoring and Training (educating) is the most efficient way for empowering self-sustaining people. Using these skills, tools and techniques, you will learn how to change a needy and draining client into a self-sustainable champion; a winning advert for more business. This makes the difference between you and your clients surviving or thriving.
Course Accredited through UFS University
This course is accredited through The University Of The Free State, South Africa. It boasts of 30 credits of NQF level 6. The 30 credits can be transferred to most universities worldwide or used as Continued Professional Development (CPD) points.
An overview of the course
You have 7 areas to choose from to specialise in:
The Accredited certificate will carry one of the titles listed in bold.
1. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Re-Entry Coach:
Re-Integration: return from being away (war, working overseas…) Prisoners/offenders: run re-entry, pre-release programmes. Rehabilitation: rehab and home re-integration (addictions, trauma, disability)
2. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Life Coach:
Family, youth and Community. Social workers and diversion programmes – work with youth and parents. Faith support facilities – assist community, families and youth development.
3. Coaching With Impact, specialising as an Education Systems Coach:
Teachers, lecturers (school and University) in-class and youth programmes for career advancement.
4. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Corporate Coach:
HRD – developing internal coaches for corporate staff development: Leadership, Management and skills development.
5. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Integration Coach:
University Environment: bridging the gap between school and university. Corporate environment: university to corporate; interns, new staff members on-boarding. Diversity: Staff working across cultures and countries. Multi cultured teams and team dynamics. Immigration: Staff transferring to a new country and culture within the company.
6. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Sports BMT Coach:
BMT – big match temperament for sports; developing role models rather than heroes. Emotional intelligence: who am I on the field; who am I off the field. Life after sport.
7. Coaching With Impact, specialising as a Health Coach:
Coaching Lifestyle for Health: helping people with illness make choices that serve them and improve quality of life (fitness, diabetics, HIV+…)
This course has done so much for me. But you, Amanda, have done even more. You showed me the true depth of my strength and courage. To say I’m thankful is a gross understatement🌷 Marelize Krieg.
Amanda, take a bow👏🏼👏🏼💃🏻Riana Craggs
I have been in business for many years and worked with such a variety of companies and people – I am so impressed with your professionalism and quality of work.😍 Lesley
Thank you Amanda- you have been phenomenal. And the group, you have been fabulous. Thank you 💙Thank you ❤ Thank you! Candice Robbertze
I have not even finished the course yet and it’s changed my marriage and other relationships so far. I’m grateful for that. 😘🌸 Rentia Booysens
The With Impact Accredited Coaching Training Program is ‘next level’. Jonno Proudfoot
You’re an exceptional coach Amanda. After I read my answer to the last question of module 5, I realized just how far I have come along the road to my ultimate goal. It’s given me goosebumps. None of this would have been possible if not for you. You are my rock 🙌🏻. I feel blessed to have you in my life 🤗
How much time do I need? Text
Week 1-8: Training & Class (5-6 hours)
- You complete the online course material in your own time and bring questions to class (2 hrs) This must be completed before class, else you won’t be able to participate.
- You come to class for 2.5 hrs: Here we discuss the your material studied (point #1) and we practise the tools and skills taught. This is where you get personal attention and assistance to develop yoru coaching skills.
- You get homework to practise on test clients or family (1 hr)
- Class to prepare you for the coaching session of the week (1.5hrs) Go over tools and skills needed for the week and deepen the learning
- Coaching of 6-10 clients: estimated 10 hours a week
- You can do this whilst doing phase 1 and 2 or do it at the end; however, that is more difficult.
- PoE for modules 1-8
- Read two books and complete PoE for both books
- PoE for 5 clients coaches through the 12 week program.
How much time do you need? Video
Below is a video and bullet points explaining the time you need. Both cover the same material, I have just included both so you can choose according to your learning style; Video or Text.
Participants who complete this training will be able to:
- Fully understand and blend Coaching, Mentoring and Training.
- Learn over 30 internationally recognised coaching skills
- Learn to use and confidently apply over 20 coaching tools
- Coach companies through change
- Create sustainable change in people (or companies)
- Coach people to understand their place and be fully onboard with change (Help them find their place and delight.)
- Coach people to freedom from addictive behaviour or things that hold them back
- Help clients identify and deal with triggers
- Effectively guide a client through implementing a permanent lifestyle or the change they want.
- Identify and eradicate stressors that triggers
- Empower clients to change negatives into positives thereby reducing stress
- Connect Personal Core Values & Personality to your clients new goals, ensuring champion behaviour and exponential winning
- Help clients deal with stressful relationships that impact their eating
- Know when to apply a tough love approach
- Learn to confidently challenge clients through difficult topics and set courageous goals
- Help your clients “Face the FACTS” when in denial
- Positively impact their relationships in family and working environment
- Get all the coaching skills you need to effortlessly coach your clients through their spaces of tension and awkwardness
- Move people form being needy and feeling powerless to being Self-sustainable
- Develop Advanced Coaching Skills, rather than just cosy conversations
What you need to Register & Participate:
- Matric or equivalent to finishing school, minimum.
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- South African ID or a recognised Passport
- 10 sample or test clients or a team/group of 6 clients.
- Stable Internet Connection with a laptop/desktop/iPad for video conferencing.
- Zoom installed and ready to use. Here is a useful link: How to Zoom
- Be willing to learn, be stretched, have fun, participate and grow.
- Buy Two International Books from Amazon and complete a portfolio of evidence for each one. One of the books is advanced coaching skills
From a Student
“I just want to say thank you to Amanda and everyone else in the class. I’m amazed by how each of us have found our own unique voices as coaches. None of us are duplicates of the other. We all have our own special blend of personality, life experiences and coaching style, and it’s just been incredibly life changing watching each other grow and learning from one another. Regardless of what happens in my career as a coach, this programme has been life changing for me as an individual. I found my voice, my purpose and my inner lioness. Thank you, Amanda!” Marelize Krieg
7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
What you get:
- Digital training notes in colour for 8 Modules (1 per week)
- Digital Toolkit to use with your clients and setup your business
- Portfolio of Evidence digital files, one for each PoE to make filling in the online quiz easy
- UFS student number for Short Learning Program
- 8 Modules of training Online Videos and notes
- 20 Community of Practise Sessions: online Face to Face group sessions (Professional Learning Group)
- A fail proof 12 step Life Coaching Program to sell to clients
- Coaching models and tools that really work and bring out the best in your clients
- Accredited Certificate from UFS. NQF level 6, 30 credits, with a title stating your area of speciality.