Just when Amanda thought she was done, she dug deep and found a little more.
Amanda understands the pain and challenges that the University of Life offers. This pictures is from a halfway stop during a 50km cycle; which included blood, sweat and tears, in a temperature of over 36 degrees. Amanda has since cycled 100km using pure grit and applying what she teaches her clients.
01. Fall down and get up immediately: It does not matter how often you fall down; what counts is how many times you get back up.
02. Think about what you did wrong: Create stepping stones from your mistakes. (No wallowing aloud.)
03. Try try & try again: Every failure has a learning.
04. Find the joy: Change your attitude!
05. Win & Delight: Nothing tastes nicer than achievement – you deserve some too.
06. Share the Joy: Help someone else win.
07. Do it all over again, just because you can! Keep on keeping on :)